AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Favorite kitchen / food

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Tim

Masculin

MessageSujet: Favorite kitchen / food   Jeu 1 Mar - 17:01

Hey guys,

I thought I'd ask, since my classmates and I talked about this only a couple of hours ago at eveningschool (and right now I'm hungry as hell Razz )... What is your favorite kitchen / dish? Very Happy

I must say I'm a "Bourgondiër" myself; I just loooove good food! Although my taste is pretty simple, actually:
- Favorite kitchen: I really like the Italian kitchen, but I must say our own Belgian food is my favorite (I'm a sucker for Belgian fries! Embarassed )
- Favorite dish: actually a hamburger and a pack of fries with mayonaise will do Wink Although I also love chicken-curry with rice, or meatloaf with croquettes Smile

What about you? albino
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.cherman.tk
Nick
Admin

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Favorite kitchen / food   Ven 2 Mar - 5:20

Rolling Eyes I guess you know a little about french food, which is one of the best, according to some sources. (? really?? lool)
So now I used to eat natural, I mean with no mayonaise, or uh..I don't know this word in english : grouillère! for example..
Among all is good in food, but should be eaten naturally..uh that's what I guess, no?.. bounce tongue Exclamation

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Favorite kitchen / food   Sam 3 Mar - 9:09

Hmm, difficult one...

I think I'm going to stick with the Belgian kitchen!! Wink
Every time I come back from holliday I just long for /missed our food..

Oh, and home-made cooking, just love that (especially if my boyfriend prepares it, he's got the secret ingredient you know I love you )

And a dish I simply cannot resist: meatballs with cherry-sauce and croquettes...mjammy!! Wink and of course the french fries Exclamation
(I'll tell you a little secret, I'm an addict of desserts and other sweat things, like chocolate pirat )

Nick, could you describe the french cuisine? I actually don't know what it all contains Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed ...Name some famous dishes if you want?
Nick
Admin

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Favorite kitchen / food   Sam 3 Mar - 10:37

Citation :
(I'll tell you a little secret, I'm an addict of desserts and other sweat things, like chocolate )
so ..we both have the same lil secret? Wink
Citation :
Nick, could you describe the french cuisine? I actually don't know what it all contains ...Name some famous dishes if you want?
Here, the secret is the variety, and speciality is variety. So we can eat all well-cooked like fishes, meat, and potatoes..
But..it's very well known for their snails and frogs Neutral And do you know the "ratatouille" Exclamation and "pot-au-fau" Basketball
There is a Lyon (that's my town) speciality like "quenelles" (there isn't any translation for this Rolling Eyes) and alsacian speciality : sauerkraut (is it the good word? scratch ) and ..... so much cheese variety! On a piece of bread (there are a very great variety of breads) , it's so delicious!
On another hand, there are mixed salads (yum!) and let's talk about desserts : cakes, creams..It doesn't really change of Belgium and others countries, doesn't it? Like a Star @ heaven tongue

MessageSujet: Re: Favorite kitchen / food   Aujourd'hui à 14:10

Favorite kitchen / food
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1